The Audio-Technica PRO61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone is a rugged handheld dynamic microphone that delivers excellent gain-before-feedback response. The Pro 61 is intended for vocal pick up in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The capsule features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern which is most effective in rejecting off-axis noise, including audio from monitor speakers which may cause feedback.
The extended frequency response enhances clarity and character in vocals. The dynamic element features a neodymium magnet, resulting in maximum output gain with low noise floor. Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise and a protective 2 stage grille reduces plosive noise. The Pro 61 is at home while capturing vocals on stage or in recording studios.
- Premier Pro Series vocal microphone delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance