Live Digital Mixing Has Never Been Easier!
Behringer's X32 Compact digital mixer packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a svelte, roadworthy package. But with its amazing-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps, this mixer is also at home in the studio. The X32 Compact's 40 inputs and 16 mix buses give you the flexibility you need, we love how the USB interface delivers instant compatibility with major DAWs. You also get serious signal processing that can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. Factor in its amazingly intuitive interface and you have a winner: Behringer's X32 Compact is for you.
Impressive flexibility for its size
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 16 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, eight XLR outputs plus six additional line I/O, two headphone connectors, and a talkback section with an integrated or external mic, the X32 Compact lets you do sizable shows without the fear of running out of I/O. A built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges expands the X32 Compact's functionality as needed. Got a really big show coming up? The Behringer X32 Compact has a ready 48-channel digital snake via two AES50 ports that feature Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency.
Eight true-stereo multi-effects processors
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
Great-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps
For the design of X32 Compact's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies Midas and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer's X-USB interface lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
Intuitive, iron-fisted control
With Behringer's X32 Compact digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The Behringer X32 Compact has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The Behringer X32 Compact's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a high-resolution 7" daylight-viewable color TFT display for easy viewing of your workflow components and parameters.
v3 firmware and software updates bring exciting new features
With v3, the Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer is more powerful than ever. Auto Mix enables automatic gain sharing, providing increased gain to your main speakers while ducking open mics. This yields a better signal-to-noise ratio without any gating artifacts. Complete X-Touch integration allows direct control of volume, pan, EQ, FX, and more over Ethernet. Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix. Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment. The Behringer X32-Edit app has been completely redesigned, with a new interface, full-screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more.
Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer Features:
- Auto Mix yields automatic gain sharing and mic ducking
- X-Touch integration allows direct control of parameters over Ethernet
- Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix
- Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment
- Redesigned Behringer X32-Edit app features a new interface, full screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix buses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- 16 programmable Midas-designed mic preamps deliver audiophile sound quality
- Highly configurable, with 40 input channels and 17 motorized faders
- 6 matrix mix buses, 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQs and dynamics
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- USB interface delivers instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Ultranet connectivity for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports