One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Fender Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice with warm tone and versatile features.
The Blues Junior IV includes a 12 in. Celestion A-Type speaker for well-balanced output with smooth highs, laidback midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry has increased fullness, with greater definition and clarity. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use.
The updated aesthetics include improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Blues Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion A-Type
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, “Fat” Switch, Volume
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4” Particle Board
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer – Ivory
- Control Panel: Black
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Footswitch: 1-Button Footswitch Included
- Dimensions: 16 x 18 x 9.18 in. (40.6 x 45.72 x 23.31 cm)
- Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)