The GMU-M100 is a UHF Wireless System with a dynamic handheld microphone and wireless receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless needs with USB rechargeable batteries and a long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you're ready to rock. Gemini's GMU Wireless system is perfect for many applications, including but not limited to Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Streaming, and Podcasting. We've put our years of audio industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system that only Gemini can provide.
Complete Wireless System
Easily connect the Wireless Microphone to the Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
Both the Microphone and Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries (The microphone includes a user-replaceable 18650 1200mAh battery). Conveniently charge via USB with included Micro-USB cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge. Conveniently monitor remaining battery life and Channel/Frequency via the Microphone's easy-to-read LED Display.
Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Podcasting, etc., the list goes on. The GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU Series offers the perfect solution for your wireless audio needs at a price that cannot be beaten!
Plug and Play
The microphone automatically pairs, just connect the receiver to your audio device and power it on. Volume can be controlled directly from the Handheld Microphone. Change frequencies with ease from the Microphone's SET button. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you'll have no trouble finding an interference-free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as the ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.
Gemini GMU-M100 Features
- Cardioid Pattern Dynamic Wireless Microphone
- UHF High Band Single Channel Receiver with multi selectable frequencies (United States: 512-541.7MHz)
- Ultra-fast Microcomputer Controlled PLL Oscillation Circuit
- Advance Compression Circuit rejects unwanted noise
- Hassle-free Automatic Transmitter setup via SET Button
- Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Full Range up and down Volume Control and LED Screen (displays channel number or frequency and battery power)
- Receiver with 1/4" Jack, connect to amplifier, pedal, mixer, etc
- Charge Receiver and Microphone via USB port