The Mackie ProFX6v3+ is an old-school 6-channel analog mixer with truckloads of modern digital functionality. It all starts with a solid analog front end, which includes two of Mackie's acclaimed Onyx mic preamps, a 2-band EQ on all channels, and one-knob compression on channels 1–2. The ProFX6v3+'s high-resolution GigFX+ effects engine enables you to polish your tracks to a pro-level sheen. You also get a built-in USB-C audio interface, plus three recording modes for the utmost flexibility. Bidirectional Bluetooth functionality makes integrating calls and streaming audio a breeze. Add to that effortless latency-free monitoring, and you have a powerful mixing solution that fits seamlessly into a wide range of modern workflows. Also, hi-Z switches, along with a low-cut filter and +48V phantom power on all mic channels and a stereo 1/8-inch input on channel 5/6, round out the ProFX6v3+'s robust feature set. A stupendous solution for studio-quality recording and livestreaming alike, the ProFX6v3+ is a worthy addition to Mackie's decades-long legacy of building near-bulletproof compact mixing consoles.
Robust analog front end
A mixer is only as good as its analog front end, and the ProFX6v3+ doesn't disappoint. For starters, it includes two of Mackie's legendary Onyx mic preamps, arming you with +60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. A 2-band EQ on all channels provides all the sound-sculpting power you need. You also get a one-knob compressor on channels 1–2, allowing you to rein in errant dynamics with ease. The ProFX6v3+ includes hi-Z switches for easy instrument DI-ing, a 100Hz low-cut filter and +48V phantom power on each mic channel, and a stereo 1/8-inch input on channel 5/6.
Studio-quality digital effects
One of the first things we noticed about the Mackie ProFX6v3+ is its high-resolution GigFX+ effects engine. This digital effects engine arms you with 24 studio-quality effects, including reverbs and delays, chorus, flanger, phaser, and more. To top it off, the ProFX6v3+ includes a full-color LCD screen that permits you to edit and save presets on the fly.
Powerful recording features
The ProFX6v3+ is your one-stop shop for crafting high-quality recordings. This outstanding 6-channel analog mixer includes a built-in 2-in/4-out USB-C audio interface. You get three recording modes: Standard, Loopback, and Interface. Standard lets you record your main mix, along with GigFX+ effects and EQ. Loopback adds your computer's audio to the main mix — a must for podcasts and livestreams. Interface captures untouched audio from channels 1–2, without effects or EQ. You'll also benefit from latency-free monitoring, enabling you to easily blend between your computer output and the direct analog feed from the mixer.
Mackie ProFX6v3+ 6-channel Mixer Features:
- 6-channel analog mixer with modern digital functionality
- 2 Onyx mic preamps with +60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- 2-band EQ on all channels; one-knob compression on channels 1–2
- hi-Z switches supply easy instrument DI-ing
- 100Hz low-cut filter and +48V phantom power on each mic channel
- Stereo 1/8-inch input on channel 5/6
- High-resolution GigFX+ effects engine delivers 24 studio-quality effects
- Full-color LCD screen permits editing and saving presets on the fly
- Built-in 2-in/4-out USB-C audio interface yields dead-simple computer recording
- 3 recording modes: Standard, Loopback, and Interface
- Effortless latency-free monitoring
- Bidirectional Bluetooth functionality makes integrating calls and streaming audio a breeze