Add deep bass, Bluetooth capability, and convenient desktop volume control to your studio monitoring setup with the Mackie CR8S-XBT Creative Reference Series 8" multimedia subwoofer. It features an all-wood cabinet with a custom-tuned bass port and a 200W amplifier driving an 8" polypropylene coated woofer.
1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors ensure simple connectivity with your monitors and audio interface, mixer, or soundcard. Utilize the subwoofer's built-in Bluetooth receiver to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The adjustable I/O levels, 40 to 180 Hz variable crossover, and switchable polarity let you optimize the CR8S-XBT's performance according to your preferences and the unique factors presented by your room and equipment. The included CRDV volume controller connects to the dedicated 1/4" CRDV input on the CR8S-XBT and provides separate level adjustments for the subwoofer and your monitors.
The CR8S-XBT features a download for ProTools | First and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plug-ins with BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor.
Avid Pro Tools | First and Other Included Software
Avid Pro Tools has been an industry standard in studios and homes for decades. Pro Tools | First (available for macOS and Windows operating systems) is easy enough for beginners, yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios, collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination.
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone