With its built-in Fishman electronics, and the player-favorite High Performance neck taper, the Martin D-X2E acoustic-electric guitar is a delight to perform with. Even unplugged the sound is bold and beautiful, enhanced by scalloped X bracing underneath its spruce top. It even comes with a gig bag, ready to travel with you to lessons, camping trips, and wherever else your music takes you. Whether you're searching for a great value on your first guitar, or simply looking for a great-playing alternative to your current instruments, you'll do well with the Martin D-X2E acoustic-electric guitar.
The D-X2E acoustic-electric guitar has onboard Fishman MX electronics, and musicians are impressed at how faithfully they reproduce the warm and mellow tones of your guitar. Since the preamp is mounted inside the sound hole, your volume and tone knobs are within easy reach and are very inconspicuous. With onboard electronics that are this good, you'll feel confident hitting the stage or plugging in to record.
Martin D-X2E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Acoustic-electric guitar with HPL back and sides
- Fishman MX electronics built-in for plugged-in performance and direct recording
- Performing Artist neck with High Performance taper for comfortable playability
- Compensated TUSQ saddle for accurate intonation
- Scalloped X bracing for tonal balance and enhanced projection