PEDALTRAIN CLASSIC PRO IS NOW SHIPPING WITH THE NEW DELUXE MX SOFT CASE
About Classic PRO
Based on the original PT-PRO, the Classic PRO features Pedaltrain’s original five-rail “pro” design with traditional rail spacing. The Classic PRO continues Pedaltrain’s trend toward an open front design making power supply and switching system mounting flexible and convenient. Classic PRO is available for purchase with Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or our newly redesigned tour case with wheels, engineered to be up to 35% lighter than previous models.
This model is also available with a robust, wheeled tour case.
- Classic PRO Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 160" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Classic PRO Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 32 in x 16 in x 3.5 in (81.2 cm x 40.6 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.48 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case, 6" (15 cm) sidewall height, for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Main compartment interior dimensions (including lid height): 32" x 17" x 6" (82 x 40 x 15 cm)
- Accessory pouch outer dimensions: 21" x 14" x 1.5" (53 x 35 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.