PEDALTRAIN METRO 20 IS NOW SHIPPING WITH OUR NEW DELUXE MX SOFT CASE
About Metro 20
Metro Series is Pedaltrain’s three-rail pedal board system. Pedaltrain’s Metro Series is perfect for players who need a portable, grab-and-go solution. Musicians who live or work in urban settings or tight spaces will appreciate Metro’s low profile and horizontal orientation. Thanks to Pedaltrain’s modified rail system, even the smallest pedals make an incredibly strong bond with the pedal board. Metro Series is big enough for your essentials, including most multi effects units. Metro Series pedal boards are available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain's protective hard case.
We have a lot of options in the Metro Series, so check them all out here.
- Metro 20 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 60" of Professional-Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Metro 20 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 20 in x 8 in x 1.4 in (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (.76 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions: 20" x 8" x 3" (51 x 20 x 7.5 cm)
- Accessory Pouch Outer Dimensions: 17" x 7" x 1.5" (43 x 18 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.