Pedaltrain PRO FX is perfect for the player who wants to organize and protect valuable multi-effects units and switching systems while having extra room for external expression pedals, volume pedals, and other accessories. PRO FX is also a nice large format pedal board for players who just prefer a flat design.
Simply stated, PRO FX is a chopped (flat) Classic Pro. These models share the same 32” x 16” (81.2cm x 40.6cm) mounting surface, same five-rail design, and same rail spacing.
The advantages of the PRO FX’s flat design is that you can mount very tall items, including units that are elevated or have built-in expression pedals, and have headroom in the soft case for convenient transport. The flat design also offers perfect ergonomics for expression pedal control.
There is plenty of room underneath PRO FX for organizing cables and routing DC power. If it fits under a Nano or Metro, it will fit under PRO FX. Keep in mind that larger, traditional, power bricks will not fit under this unit.
We’ve made a jump forward on the soft case design, mirroring the new MAX Series soft case. Noteworthy changes include:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs. The zips are smooth, buttery and satisfying. Zipper nerds will love them!
- The case depth is boosted to 6” or 15cm (including lid height) so you have more headroom than ever.
- The shoulder strap and connections are the best we’ve ever offered. The strap features robust, washer-less, clasps. These clasps were repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each.
- We matched these clasps with a new padded and extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line.
- The strap connects to the case via new sure-grip triangular metallic hooks. The hooks are double-reinforced at the case with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant shell and easy-wipe inner liner.
Tour case options will be available later in 2020.
- PRO FX Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Premium Shoulder Strap
- 176" of matched Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.