The GD93 is a dreadnought-style acoustic guitar with a refined and contemporary look that features a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players looking for something extra special, the GD93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood sides and three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back
- Slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Dark wood rosette and body purfling
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone dot inlays
- Gold die-cast tuners with black buttons
- Bbeautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
- Series: G90 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought