The Zildjian ILHSTD I Series Standard Gig Pack gives you high output and expression, thanks to its thin-weight B8 bronze 14" hi-hats, 16" crash, and 20" ride.
Small-bore hammering and fully lathed playing surfaces lend these cymbals a mature, glassy response that can really stand out in a mix without overtaking it. A medium-sheen, traditional finish gives the I Series Standard Gig Pack a look that will be right at home among the rest of your Zildjian collection.
Zildjian I Series: an overview
Zildjian's intrepid I Series cymbals are thinly crafted from bold, cutting B8 bronze and treated to extensive small, round hammering to unlock the rich musical character within. Fully lathed surfaces give each cymbal in the line a glassy response, while thin weights and slim profiles provide maturity and expression that can normally be lacking in this price range. If you're a drummer who's looking to round out a cymbal collection or branch out into trash crashes and mastersound hi-hats, the Zildjian I Family of cymbals comes highly recommended.
Inspiration at every turn
The "I" in "I Series" comes from ilham, the Turkish word for inspiration. We feel this is a fitting name, not only for the sonic variety to be found in this cymbal series, but also for the value it offers in its price point.
- Includes 14" hi-hats, a 16" crash, and a 20" ride
- Part of the Zildjian I Family of cymbals
- Made from bold, cutting B8 bronze (92% copper, 8% tin)
- Thin weight maximizes expression
- Precise, small-bore round hammering maximizes musical character
- Fully lathed surfaces provide a glassy response
- Eye-catching traditional finish
- Series: I Series
- Ride: 20" Medium Ride
- Crash 1 : 16" Medium Thin Crash
- Hi Hats: 14" Medium Thin/Medium
- Hi-hat Material: B8 Bronze